NoLegal Norotica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NoLegal Norotica

Where The Walking Dead Or Telltales Fans In General are Welcome!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey Nolegal. A request of sorts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zensai

Hey Nolegal. A request of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Hey Nolegal. A request of sorts   Hey Nolegal. A request of sorts Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:13 am

Hi there. Love your artwork. Ever since you first started and then fell off the face of the Earth.

I'm glad you're continuing your Walking Dead work, despite canceling your little game experience you initially started awhile back.

Since I couldn't find any other place to put this, I had a request. i was hoping you could do a follow up to this : Hey Nolegal. A request of sorts Tumblr_oa3122cAWf1vy0s8to1_1280

I know you did that one pic of her and Norman way back, but since your art style has improved even more, I'd love more of those 2 together. I'm a sucker for romantic/touchey-feely stuff. You do that well with Clementine. Also, maybe a follow up to that pic with Sarah (Last of Us) as well.

Anyway. Thought I'd get that out there. Love your work, and can't wait to see what else you do!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Hey Nolegal. A request of sorts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey Nolegal. A request of sorts   Hey Nolegal. A request of sorts Icon_minitimeFri May 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Zensai wrote:
Hi there. Love your artwork. Ever since you first started and then fell off the face of the Earth.

I'm glad you're continuing your Walking Dead work, despite canceling your little game experience you initially started awhile back.

Since I couldn't find any other place to put this, I had a request. i was hoping you could do a follow up to this : Hey Nolegal. A request of sorts Tumblr_oa3122cAWf1vy0s8to1_1280

I know you did that one pic of her and Norman way back, but since your art style has improved even more, I'd love more of those 2 together. I'm a sucker for romantic/touchey-feely stuff. You do that well with Clementine. Also, maybe a follow up to that pic with Sarah (Last of Us) as well.

Anyway. Thought I'd get that out there. Love your work, and can't wait to see what else you do!

Hey so sorry for my late response! Been a busy month. I have alway in my mind wanted to go back and draw them. And this is fine where you posted it. The forum still new so I'll be sure to make it easy as possible. I have been studying on my anatomy and depth of coloring and understanding and drawing other characters help me improve. Maybe down the line when I feel in the mood I'll make a new Version of her and little bro.
Back to top Go down
https://nl7-headquarter.board-directory.net

Hey Nolegal. A request of sorts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NoLegal Norotica  :: Welcome To The Headquarter :: About NoLegal-
Jump to: